My sweet best friends from college hosted a baby shower for me in Birmingham last week! It was so much fun spending time with them and all the other girls who could come. I felt so loved and pampered as we celebrated little Timothy!
Emily's house looked so beautiful, all fancied up for the party. And the food was so yummy!
I was so honored that several girls drove quite a distance to be there!!
A mini reunion for sure.
Crazy to think I met these girls back in 2002!! That was 9 years ago now!!
Blair is due on December 27th. Our babies will be about 6 weeks apart!
Jessica and Jude came up from Auburn!
Look who made a special appearance---sweet Jackson!!! I was lucky enough to spend some time earlier in the day with him and his mama, Emily. SO fun and miss them already.
My mom had a ball catching up with all the girls and watching her first grandchild be spoiled with so many goodies.
Seriously....that's some major loot. It was so fun to lay everything out and look at all the sweet clothes, fun toys, and adorable accessories. Lots of special, special gifts and they'll be even more special when the baby is here to enjoy them!
On Saturday we drove from Birmingham down to the Auburn/ Florida game. This is always the highly anticipated game for the Anderson/Williams clan as my dad and Tim went to UF and my brother and I went to Auburn. It also makes it fun that we don't play each other every single year, so the rivalry doesn't get old. This year the game wasn't stellar, but hey....Auburn won so that's all that matters!!! Bragging rights till next time. :)
The Gators.... The Tigers
Kristen and Abby came by the tailgate to say hello! So fun seeing them!
This was shortly after a sophomore in college randomly came up and started "hitting on me." He asked me what year I was, what tailgates and parties I was going to, etc. It took me a minute to realize what was going on .....as for once I told him I graduated 5 years ago and was actually married and 6 months pregnant, it took him about 2 seconds to bolt. LOL
Brother sister
Check out that beautiful Auburn sunset from our cozy box seats!
YAY! We won!! WAR EAGLE!!
Here's a fun picture that was blown up as a mural on one of the walls inside the box entrance area. Reminds me of my WEGP days!!
All in all, it was a very fun weekend.....Friends, Football, Fall weather.....
Feeling very blessed and happy as I enter my 24th week of pregnancy. :)


















You look great
ReplyDelete