Thursday, March 28, 2013

MARCH FUN!!! (And belated birthday post)

March has been so fun!! We've definitely done a little bit of everything. We've relaxed at the beach, attended wedding showers and baby showers for friends, hosted out of town company....we've played outside in two extremes of weather--super hot and super cold-- (and dealt with runny noses from the constant changing back and forth), we've had playdates, been car shopping, gone to our Gymboree weekly classes, and as we approach Easter this weekend we've got egg hunts, church, and a family wedding. 

Timmy's latest fun activity is to play with his Tee ball set. He is so proud of himself for setting the ball on the tee and even prouder when he hits the ball! It's so cute!! He's become quite good at it.





He has started imitating me by saying "Yaaaayyy" after he hits it. It's hilarious to see him cheer for himself.



Easter cuteness




I am loving this stage so much. Timmy is still babyish yet more grown up/capable of certain things. He's playful and interactive. Snuggly and sweet. Curious about everything. He points and gestures to things constantly and makes a "Whhhazzzzzaaa?" sound when he does so, which we take to mean "What's that?" He hugs his little friends just because. Hugs them when they cry. Tries to put pacis or sippy cups in their mouths when they cry too. (Um, melt my heart now please?) He says a few little words here and there, with LOTS of jibber jabber in between. I wish I knew what was on his mind. He "talks" a lot when he's riding in his car seat, which for Mommy is WAY more fun than listening to the radio.  He climbs--a lot. He RUNS. He helps me water the plants. He makes unnecessary noise, like bobbing at his mouth with his hand like an indian. But I must admit, I love the noise. I love the pitter patter of his little feet. When Tim and I have a night out it's always great...we can finish a conversation without interuption, actually eat our food, socialize with friends and talk about non-baby things. But I'm always ready to get back to the madness. I adore the laughter, the hugs, kissing those soft baby cheeks, and seeing the world through his eyes. He's so full of life and he's so innocent, so free. It cracks me up when I find him singing or dancing at random.  He seems to get inspired in the bath tub. What is it about the shower that even babies notice? We don't have that echo-y of a bathroom. ??
A practice Easter egg hunt in the backyard, before the two we'll attend later this week...



sliding




golfing

looking for more balls


beach days!





helping me water the plants

mowing the yard

dancing with puppy

underwear model
loves eating an apple!
baywatch baby


Pics from his birthday party.... (Yes, I went all out. No, I won't do it as big next year. Well, I say that now of course.... We'll see.)




I had so much fun with the Zoo animal theme, getting crafty, celebrating with our friends and family.
Timmy took it all in. Loved being sung too for his cake. Patted and hugged his friends. Played in the ball pit and swang side by side a few pals.  Kept going to get a beer out of the cooler. (Who needs a sippy cup or juice box when there's that?) Weaved his way in between the legs of all the adults and darted for the fence gate a few times.  It was a little wild with the wind and a little rain half way through. Oh well. It will be memorable, that much is for sure.











playgroup friends! can't believe all our babies are 1 now!


Smash cake fun! Tentative at first, then very into smashing it.
Not so much a fan of eating it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment