8 things I did yesterday:
1) Pretended I knew what the Air Conditioning Handyman guy was talking about when he used several different percentiles and words like evaporator coil and freon to explain what was wrong with our AC. (It's fixed now, that's all I really know.)
2) Ordered hurricane supplies for our warehouses here at work. It's that time of year again.
3) Had lunch with my dad.
4) Worked out at the new gym among true fitness buffs; felt flabby in comparison.
5) Picked out a birthday card for my mom.
6) Chose the grocery store check out line that looked like it would be the fastest. Got stuck behind the lady wearing panty hose, white keds, and an outfit leftover from the 80's--who paid with a CHECK! It took F-O-R-E-V-E-R! (Seems like no matter what, I always pick the slowest line...)
7) Ate shark for dinner. Not kidding. (Tasted kind of like swordfish, if you're curious.) The night before, we had hogfish snapper. Tim has found a new local fish market, so he's been on a kick of cooking all this fresh seafood lately...Yum!
8) Listened to Tim play the piano while I cleaned up the dishes. Not a bad deal!
8 places I'd like to go someday:
1) Paris
2) London
3) Switzerland
4) Maine
5) Canada
6) Charleston
7) The Bahamas
8) Texas
8 places I'd rather be right NOW:
1) Merrie Woode
2) Auburn
3) Key West
4) the beach
5) Asheville
8 favorite foods:
1) chocoloate chip cookies
2) strawberry cake
3) chips and dip
4) fried shrimp
5) cheeseburger
6) pound cake
7) cheese and crackers
8) chex mix with m&m's
Favorite TV Shows (don't have 8)
1) Brothers and Sisters
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Nancy Grace (I go through phases)
4) The Insider, Extra, etc.
5) 24 (love the plot twists, I just have to close my eyes sometimes)
No comments:
Post a Comment