Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TIME TO POST ABOUT..........

LILY! Our sweet little cat that I wasn't on board with "keeping" at first, when she showed up at the doorstep without a home. But Tim just so happens to be one of the few guys who LOVES cats. (And dogs, too, but we just don't have the yardspace for that yet.) That being said, Lily has grown on me a lot since the beginning. I've never known a cat this cuddly and sweet. She's also very entertaining to watch, whether I find her asleep on top of the china cabinet, playing inside the laundry basket, or climbing up the shelves in the garage to perch herself among the Christmas decorations. ( I never seem to be able to grab the camera fast enough to catch one of these funny moments.) Yesterday, as I was back and forth from the dryer, putting close away in my drawer, I returned to the bedroom to find her sitting comfortably in the drawer I had left open. (She's a fast one!) Another one of her new things is to eat the houseplants. That's really the only bad thing she does, she's pretty good about not scratching the furniture. One of the hilarious things she does is to sit on the window sill and make a barking sound toward the dogs that walk by. Here she is, below, staring at the fish tank. She's fascinated by it!! It's one of her favorite passtimes.






No comments:

Post a Comment