I always enjoy all the pretty views as I'm skiing. And what's great about Park City is there are three different mountains---The Canyons, Deer Valley, and Park City. So being that they are all within 10 minutes of each other, we get to ski all three mountains. That adds a lot of variety to the trip, with all sorts of slope levels to choose from. And each mountain has its own set of beautiful views and restaurants to choose from for lunch.
We skiied five full days and took one day off. We always have fun going into town and popping in a few of the shops on the day off. Park City is a pretty charming town. I also enjoyed a relaxing massage at the Spa that afternoon. : ) For dinners each night, we always do a combination: usually we eat in two or three nights and go out for the rest.We have a few favorite restaurants, but we ended up venturing out more this year and trying some new places. Everything was delicious!
Here are a few pictures that sum up the trip!
Until next year!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment