Well let's just say April was a very fun month! We took two big trips in a row: one to Key West (our annual trip, but we still appreciate every second of it...can't beat the sunsets and laid back atmosphere!) and the second one to Napa Valley. California was definitely out of our normal routine and it was so fun spending several days on the West Coast. We did both San Fran and Napa. Ate some great food, met some cool people, enjoyed tasty wines, and just soaked up all the pretty sights!
In early May I went to Auburn for my brother's graduation. I cannot BELIEVE how fast his 4 years there flew by. It was wonderful to see him graduate from the alma mater we now share. He maintained a 4.0 nearly the whole time until it dropped a bit down to 3.5 the last semester. (He got a bad case of senioritis.) But I am SO proud of him. He had a great experience and it's fun to think we'll always share AUBURN in common. While I was passing through Birmingham I got to meet up with one of my best college friends: Emily Kloess York. It was my first time meeting her precious son, Jackson. I got to hold him and admire how perfect he is. Can't wait for our next visit!







That was a fun visit, and we can't wait to see you again!!
ReplyDelete