Night of the Queen's Party.
All dressed up with my handsome husband!
Father's Day weekend--captured some sweet moments with Timmy's Poppy.
Cute little guy.
Hot days outside.
He absolutely loves ringing the bell on his fort.
Looking so big, doing the slide all by himself.
He's into doing the see saw and the tire swing by himself these days too.
And, as Tim said the other day....1 year olds aren't supposed to be able to climb rope ladders are they? My response: Uhhhhh, nope probably not. The ladder sways and the planks are a good distance apart but Timmy seems to have the coordination to pull the ropes with his arms and configure his legs to climb the steps simultaneously.
I always spot him of course, especially as he reaches the top.
I noticed the random flag on the playset when we first got it back in February but I didn't give it much thought as to what it was there for. Well, now I know....Timmy feels very special when he gets to touch it after working his way up the rope ladder. haha
Game he created the other day: push his trucks up the slide and watch them slide back down.
After always sitting on his bottom to slide down, he seemed pretty fascinated by
turning himself around and sliding down this way.
Always pointing to the airplanes and saying "Paaayne."
Just chillin'.
The day prior to this, we were at the pool and he joined in on a game of "butt's up" with some older kids. They were sweet to share their ball with him and allow him a turn at throwing it up against the wall. I wondered what he was doing with this blue ball in the corner of the backyard and turns out he was throwing it up against the fence like the boys had taught him. LOL
Couldn't find his bat so he improvised with the golf club.
Hey, whatever works...
Sitting in his truck fort and taking other trucks inside. Great activity for rainy or super hot days.
Fun with Grand-mama over to visit.
I know I say this all the time, but he is growing growing growing! Whew, I know you have your hands full with that sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Em!
ReplyDelete