Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November!

We've been enjoying lots of outside time lately and recovering from a busy end of October. Timothy is now 21 months old!! I can't believe that we really are inching pretty close to his 2nd birthday. Between the holidays and Gasparilla, we will be at that time before we know it!
 




 
Having fun with the bean bag toss, leftover from our Halloween playgroup party.

Thank goodness this boy has a big backyard! He absolutely loves it and we do too. It remains one of my favorite features about our house/property. When we purchased it back in '09 before having kids, this was what I pictured! (And I guess it wouldn't be such a big deal if it weren't for the fact that many homes in our city are built very close together and covering front to back with house, leaving little room for yard space.

 
Loving on Lily.



Fun day at Old McMickey's farm with friends. After going there with T back in September, I knew I'd like to go back sometime for a playdate. Coordinating schedules wasn't easy but we made it work!








 
And last but not least, a quick review of Halloween. Timothy was Prince Charming after having been a racecar driver 3 different times for various Halloween parties we attended. He was comfortable in the short sleeves since it was a VERY hot night here that night. And since we trick or treated with a group of friends, he had plenty of princesses to choose from!
 






He had a great time going house to house (although after about 4 houses he was ready to just eat the candy. go figure!)


His favorite candy: Lollipops!!

Sugar High post trick or treating. Doing his "Halloween ghost face."

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment