Friday, March 20, 2009

DINE OUT, SAVE LOTS!

If you've never used Restaurant.com , you've been missing out! Once you start, you'll be hooked. All you have to do is type in your zip code and the website pulls up a list of restaurants in your area that participate. Ususally you pay $3 for a $10 gift certificate for lunch and pay $10 for a $25 gift certificate for dinner. Tim and I use this website all the time, it's so easy. Just purchase the certificate and press print. Then, take the piece of paper/certificate to the restaurant and hand it to the waiter or waitress at the end of your meal. It ends up saving A LOT!! And there are some really good restaurants that get posted on the site (although this might vary locally, depending on how well-known it is in your particular area). Try it out!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE BLOG...and I love this website too! We were introduced it through STE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...that would be good gift ideas too..if they don't expire too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rosey! It's so good to see how you're doing on your blog. You and Tim look so great together. Thanks for the restaurants.com link- I'm definitely going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear from you Rosemary! I'm so glad to have found you too! I'm loving the blog trend. So nice to be able to keep up with people! I look forward to hearing more about your life... it looks like you two are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rosemary!! So great hearing from you!! The blogging thing is new for me too, but it has been really fun keeping up with everyone's busy lives this way. Hope life is treating you guys well down in Tampa. Looking forward to hearing more about it!!

    ReplyDelete