Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blogging

Whew! It feels like it took forever to get this all set up! I am not the most computer savy person so doing all these html codes was a bit of a challenge. Hopefully it'll get easier with time. : ) Blogging seems like a great way to keep in touch with people, and I don't know how much time I'll have to do this, but I figure why not try!! It's been fun already to view the blogs of old friends, especially friends I've lost touch with from Auburn. So many of you have babies now, and they are so adorable. I know they are bringing much joy to your lives! If only I lived closer to meet them in person!

5 comments:

  1. hello!!! so glad you've joined blog world! it is a crazy world that I wasn't aware of until I started my blog for my family to see Caroline. I'm so glad I have and it is so fun to keep up with people on their blogs. You and Tim look beautiful and seem to be having fun! So glad we'll be able to keep up through here (and hopefully visits and phone calls!)! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are blogging! Your wedding pictures are beautiful! It's been forever since we've had a chance to talk...now maybe we'll keep in touch better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny that you found my blog, Rosemary! I was just thinking of you yesterday after I saw your wedding announcement in Portico Weddings! Glad to see that things are going well for you, and welcome to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rosemary!! Glad you're blogging! I'm definitely bookmarking you guys! :-) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rosemary...email me about the "blog issues"! :-) I can try to help, but I've noticed the same thing with other peoples blogs...including laceys...maybe there is a glitch with blogger right now...I'm not sure. My email is on my blog...

    ReplyDelete