In the treehouse, looking over to the neighbors yard (and the angle of this picture is so funny cause it makes her look like she's using the telescope. LOL)
Climbing the playhouse.
Walking across the top.
Looking for birds.
On a mission.
Being held by her favorite person. (Background on Lily: She showed up
on Tim's doorstep when we were engaged. He tried to return her to her owner but no one claimed her and Lily kept showing up, starving. I'm not a huge cat person and we were so busy with wedding plans at that point, but Tim really wanted to keep her. She's been with us ever since!)
A funny thing about Lily is she is SUCH a girl. She loves anything new---new furniture, new dress, etc. and immediately goes to check it out. This picture was taken when we had just moved into our house and I had bought this wing back chair and was figuring out which fabric I would recover it with. Lily, as you can see, wanted to be a part of the process. :)
Here's one from just the other day of her lounging on the rug. I was trying to snap the shot in time to capture her lying totally spread eagle on her back, lazy and happy. But she popped up before I could get it. She does the lying-on-her-back thing quite often. Ironically, usually I notice this when I get home from work. And I always tell her...."Oh don't act like you've had a long day and you're so tired. You probably lounged around ALL day while I was working. I'M the one who's tired." hah!
Lily spices things up around the house and is fun little addition to our family. She always welcomes visitors and warms up to people pretty easily. We hope she will be with us for a very long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment