Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day Gathering


We had a wonderful Father's Day get together at our house! We used our fish plates rather than our fine china. A little more boy-ish for them, I thought. : )  Each time I pull out those fish plates, I just love them. They are great for a more casual setting. We put them on our registry at William Sonoma when we got married and they have been used many times! I also went with the sunflower theme, rather than my usual favorite-- roses, for the table setting. Sunflowers just remind me of Summertime. They are so happy and bright. We all had such a great time talking over dinner, we didn't even make it outside on the patio afterwards. I think we'll remember this night as one of those where the conversation just keeps rolling and all of the sudden it's nearly 11 pm!

Love celebrating our Dads on Father's Day. : )





No comments:

Post a Comment