
That's how my day started. I felt it when I pressed "snooze" the first time. Then the second time. Then the third time. FINALLY, I forced myself out of bed. It's a blur as to how I went from brushing my teeth in front of the mirror to arriving at work. And it's not that I was all that tired, cause I went to bed early and had a good night's sleep. It's the whole "needing a vacation after your vacation" thing. Because when you're out of town for the weekend, you don't get all the "stuff" done that makes your week go smoother. And so, the week begins with unpacking to do, the fridge being low on food, laundry piled up, etc....in addition to that weird feeling of not having a clue as to what your week holds because you've been out of town where real life felt so far away................until now.
That's how I felt about an hour ago when I realized it's gonna be one of those work weeks ON TOP of catching up with regular life. Half day meetings. All day meetings. Random meetings here and there. Plus, projects that need finishing. Projects that need starting. And of course a few other miscellaneous tasks I've been procrastinating. Worst of all is that EVERY lunch break is now booked. (So much for running some errands and getting caught up!) As for after work, Tim and I have various functions to attend the next THREE evenings. (Once again, so much for those errands. ...And definitely no time to work out!!) Until then, here I go!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment